Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sam "Savior"

hey cant imagine i would create a blog and become a little unexperience blogger. well first of all, welcome to my blog...hello to Sam's friends esp old long lost friends and a greeting to new friends " nice to meet you all!"

yap for most of my friends knew im a so called "IT blur" person...hmm means im not quite good in IT staffs...hehehe yet i want to share my pieces of life and let all of my loving friends keep track with me. well one day i was wondering what's the meaning of my name "Samantha" stand for...though is a rather common name but yet just out of curiousity...i went to google it...the result : "Samantha = a listener or teachable one" wow great discovery...sometimes we thought we knew ourself more than anyone else...not even your parents, your "significant one" , best friends could compare with it...yet personally i dont really like to intro or describe what kind of person i am to people cause just cant have a convince answer..agree? well i believe I was made by Him and will live for Him...ya my Heavenly Father, the everlasting God...He knew me more than anyone else.

The meaning of "savior" in french = "to know" (hopefully i didnt get it wrong) here you are...few photo to intro those who's crossing their life with mine..hoping our path will continue to cross in future with God's love *love you guys*









1 comment:

Noto said...

Aihh.... suan liao la u.... really completely forgot bout us liao... dun hav our pic also 1....