Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In desert...



This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.


Many things happening recently...my heart becoming bitter each day and everyday i heard from others are only bad news or sad sharing. I hardly be joyful or cheer up...losing my direction. ya finally today is my first day as fully registered pharmacist but somehow things just didnt went well. At the same time, i sent you off in the midnight . I cant believe it...my life is in the transition state...everything seems new to me and im force to go on with it. I keep praying every moment when my heart is feeling bitter and i want to cling to GOD. Thank God for sending many angels beside me...supporting me throughout these few weeks..sending HIS words to remind me when there seems to be no hope in future. Im getting better...learning to trust in HIM. MY GOD will never fail!

2 comments:

Jono said...

hang in there sam, not easy, but our father holds on to our hand in every step, easy or hard. Keeping you in my prayers.

SaMantha said...

thanks for the prayer *-*